Shantaya Stephanie's Podcast

Friday, February 12, 2010

Podcast reflection

Today our class worked on the introduction to podcasting. when I first arrived in the computer lab, I had no idea what was going on or what was going to happen. I thought that I was going to keep messing up with my project and get lost the whole entire class period. The class turned out okay. I followed what the professor was saying and she worked with everyone to make sure that we were all on the same page. My partner Shantaya and I were able to experience what podcasting really was today and I actually enjoyed it. The lab is really hot though so it was a little hard to concentrate at one point. Overall, I enjoyed my time here with the class and my partner. the website that we worked on was podomatic.com. From there we wrere able to record and create an account to continue on with our project. I had lots of fun.

http://swsp.podomatic.com/entry/2010-02-12t08_40_08-08-00

3 comments:

  1. Greetings,

    I agree, I too had a lot of fun working with my partner and podcasting. What book are you reading? I can't wait to follow up.

    Until Next Time...

    ReplyDelete