Shantaya Stephanie's Podcast

Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 2 of Podcasting

Today I came to class ontime unlike the other day (ha ha) but the problem is that shamtaya did as well but we forgot our book that we were suppose to work with :-( so she had to go back to her place to check and see if it was at her place. I just texted her and apparently it wasn't there. The only reason why I didn't go and chek my place was because I knew she was the last person with the book. I remember putting it on her computer desk during our last class meeting. This really suck but she thinks she left it at her boyfriend's appartment so we'll see what happens I'll keep you posted with more details.

1 comment:

  1. That really wasn't a good thing misplacing the book, but podcasting isn't that hard so playing catch up will be easy.

    ReplyDelete